JPHMP Direct offers original columns from today’s leading public health experts in a wide variety of topic areas.
- Academic Public Health Practice
- Author Q&As / Interviews
- Backstories in Epidemiology: True Medical Mysteries — coming soon!
- Cross-Sector Collaboration in Accra, Ghana
- Crossroads: Law and Public Health — Elizabeth Van Nostrand, JD, and Tina Batra Hershey, JD, MPH
- Focus on Accreditation & Innovation — PHAB Members
- JPHMP Editorial Board Spotlight
- On the Brink: At the Intersection of Data & Health — Jason S. Brinkley, PhD, MA, MS
- Preventing America’s Next Drug Epidemic: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Profiles in Public Health Practice
- Public Health Ethics
- Students of Public Health: Student Voices & Profiles
- The Dean’s Perspective — Jay E. Maddock, PhD, FAAHB
- The Scholarship of Public Health — Justin B. Moore, PhD, MS, FACSM