Public Health Perspectives
JPHMP presents Public Health Perspectives, a podcast series targeted towards strengthening the future public health workforce. We will explore the narratives of public health care professionals and gain insight on career paths that shape the profession. In our journey, we will use JPHMP’s 21 Public Health Case Studies on Policy & Administration, which provides case studies that help students and practitioners connect with real life experiences. These case studies explore core problems, stakeholders, steps taken, challenges, results, conclusions, and discussion questions for analysis that can be used to strengthen the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) accreditation criteria that form the foundation of public health degrees.
Public Health Perspectives with Camelia Singletary, MPH
- Episode 5: LaTonya Bynum on Preparing for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) Examination
- Episode 4: Allison Foster from the National Board of Public Health Examiners Discusses CPH Credentialing
- Episode 3: Laura Rasar King and Nicole Williams on CEPH Accreditation for Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Episode 2: Lizzie Corcoran discusses Leadership Principles
- Episode 1: Drs. Lloyd F. Novick and Cynthia Morrow discuss JPHMP’s 21 Public Health Case Studies on Policy & Administration