Impact of Public Health Accreditation
A special supplement issue of the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice focusing on the Impact of Public Health Accreditation was published in May 2018. Impact of Public Health Accreditation, a compilation of research studies, case reports, and commentaries, tells the story of how accreditation is strengthening public health practice. Articles are accessible free of charge for two years. READ IT HERE.
Related posts on JPHMP Direct:
- PHAB Interview with Drs. Les Beitsch and Ron Chapman on Health Department Quality Improvement and Performance Management
- Dr. Rex Archer Talks with PHAB About His Report: “Developing a Culture of Health: Addressing Health Inequities Through a Health Department and Community Organizer Partnership”
- Key Themes of NORC’s Evaluation of PHAB Accreditation
- Fifteen Key Facts About PHAB Accreditation
- Public Health Accreditation Activity Map