Injury and Violence Prevention
A special supplement issue of the Journal of Public Health Management & Practice focusing on Injury and Violence Prevention was published in January 2018. READ IT HERE.
Related posts on JPHMP Direct:
- Connecting the Dots: State Health Department Approaches to Addressing Shared Risk and Protective Factors Across Multiple Forms of Violence
- Core VIPP: Putting States at the Forefront of the Opioid Epidemic
- A New Strategic Planning Index for Injury and Violence Prevention
- Illinois Department of Public Health Weighs In on CDC’s Core SVIPP Comprehensive Index Tool
- Innovative Methods for Designing Actionable Program Evaluation: Behind the Article with Authors Brandon Nesbit and Sally Thigpen