Focus on Accreditation & Innovation
Focus on Accreditation and Innovation addresses current issues related to the Public Health Accreditation Board’s national public health department accreditation program, and the Public Health National Center for Innovations. This series highlights the experiences and perspectives of accredited health departments and explores topics related to the Standards and Measures, research and evaluation findings, and the latest innovations in public health practice.
Read all columns in this series:
- Reflections of the Accreditation Committee
- What Does a Board of Health Member or Elected Official Get Out of Working with a Local Health Department on Accreditation?
- The Public Health National Center for Innovations: Fostering Public Health Innovations
- Why National Accreditation Is Important to Tribes
- Evaluation Highlights the Benefits of Accreditation
- Public Health Department Reaccreditation
- Celebrating the First Year of Public Health National Center for Innovations at PHAB
- Accreditation and Multi-sector Collaborations to Promote Health
- Accreditation and Innovation to Be Spotlighted at APHA’s 144th Annual Meeting, Oct. 29 to Nov. 2 in Denver