Whether you’re new to writing for a peer-reviewed journal or have lots of experience, here’s where you’ll find information related to writing and submitting to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, as well as more general information on the subject of scientific writing and tools designed to help you become a better writer.
Writing and Submitting to JPHMP:
- Author Guidelines
- Information for Authors
- Author Agreement & Copyright Transfer Guide
- Submit to JPHMP
- Submit to JPHMP Direct
General Advice on Scientific Writing:
Video Tutorials to Help You Become a Better Writer:
- “Writing in Boxes for Scientific Journals” eLearning Module
- How to Write an Abstract for a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Results Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Discussion Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Methods Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Introduction of a Scientific Article — coming soon!