Learning and Teaching
Learning/Teaching/Student ResourcesWe’re developing a variety of resources for public health faculty looking for creative new ways to deliver course content that will help students engage, learn, and grow. In the weeks to follow, look here for course assignment ideas, tutorials for students, and models developed by other instructors — like the one below — that may be adapted to fit future public health classrooms. If you have an idea to share that might be useful to other faculty in developing course materials, or if you have a request for a particular type of resource that you’d find useful for your classroom, please send us an email with details via the Contact page.
- Coming soon
Tutorials for Students:
- How to Use the “Writing in Boxes for Scientific Journals” eLearning Module
- How to Write an Abstract for a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Results Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Discussion Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Methods Section of a Scientific Article
- How to Write the Introduction of a Scientific Article — coming soon!
Models Developed by Other Instructors: