Now Accepting Nominations for Students Who Rocked Public Health in 2020
by JPHMP Direct
Nominations for Students Who Rocked Public Health 2020 are being accepted through Oct. 1. Send us yours now!
All nominees must be currently enrolled students pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree in public health or a related field. Projects may be ongoing but should have gotten underway in 2020, not before. Projects may involve groups of other students. Ideally, projects will have tackled some of the most pressing public health issues in 2020, but projects that addressed ongoing public health concerns are equally important and welcome. Nominations must be received by Oct. 1, 2020. Faculty, advisers, mentors, and classmates are all eligible to nominate up to 3 students. Selections will be based on the following: timeliness and urgency of the public health issue addressed, level of success achieved, overall impact of the project, and level of inclusiveness and diversity.
Contact us with the name of 1-3 students, a brief description of the students’ project(s) and how it/they helped to advance population health in 2020, along with each student’s email address.
Do you know a student who is rocking public health in 2020? Contact us soon!
Read About Other Students Who Rocked Public Health:
- Students Who Rocked Public Health 2019
- Students Who Rocked Public Health 2018
- Students Who Rocked Public Health 2017
- Students Who Rocked Public Health 2016
- Students of Public HealthSeptember 27, 2023Call for Nominations: Students Who Rocked Public Health in 2023
- JPHMP Direct VoicesJuly 6, 2023Dr. Katie Schenk Is Now on Substack
- Students of Public HealthJanuary 23, 2023Students Who Rocked Public Health 2022
- Students of Public HealthDecember 1, 2022Deadline Extended to Nominate a Student Who Rocked Public Health in 2022