Practical Playbook: Community Partnerships Improving Health
Since its inception in 2013, the Practical Playbook initiative has provided tools, guidance, and resources that have helped create more than 1,000 programs and more than 600 partnerships among public health, primary care, and others to improve population health.
View this new video to learn more about the impact of the initiative, a partnership between Duke University School of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Health Resources & Service Administration (HRSA), and the de Beaumont Foundation.
More Practical Playbook Resources:
- Practical Playbook — Tips and lessons for healthcare/public health partnerships that work
- New “Practical Playbook” Provides Roadmap to Improve Population Health
- Practical Playbook Videos
Recommended Research in the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:
- Students of Public Health2023.01.23Students Who Rocked Public Health 2022
- Students of Public Health2022.12.01Deadline Extended to Nominate a Student Who Rocked Public Health in 2022
- JPHMP Direct Voices2022.10.19Preview Issue for Public Health Workforce Interests and Needs Survey
- Uncategorized2022.10.12Partnering for Success in One Ohio County