Practical Playbook: Community Partnerships Improving Health
Since its inception in 2013, the Practical Playbook initiative has provided tools, guidance, and resources that have helped create more than 1,000 programs and more than 600 partnerships among public health, primary care, and others to improve population health.
View this new video to learn more about the impact of the initiative, a partnership between Duke University School of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Health Resources & Service Administration (HRSA), and the de Beaumont Foundation.
More Practical Playbook Resources:
- Practical Playbook — Tips and lessons for healthcare/public health partnerships that work
- New “Practical Playbook” Provides Roadmap to Improve Population Health
- Practical Playbook Videos
Recommended Research in the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:
- Most Recent2021.04.21Podcast: Updating Health Literacy for Healthy People 2030
- From the Editor-in-Chief2021.04.14Infographic: Preventive Medicine Physician Workforce Supply & Distribution
- From the Editor-in-Chief2021.04.1310 Ways HRSA-Supported Preventive Medicine Residencies Responded to COVID-19
- Most Recent2021.04.13Podcast: Addressing Health Equity and SDOH Through Healthy People 2030