Practical Playbook: Community Partnerships Improving Health
Since its inception in 2013, the Practical Playbook initiative has provided tools, guidance, and resources that have helped create more than 1,000 programs and more than 600 partnerships among public health, primary care, and others to improve population health.
View this new video to learn more about the impact of the initiative, a partnership between Duke University School of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Health Resources & Service Administration (HRSA), and the de Beaumont Foundation.
More Practical Playbook Resources:
- Practical Playbook — Tips and lessons for healthcare/public health partnerships that work
- New “Practical Playbook” Provides Roadmap to Improve Population Health
- Practical Playbook Videos
Recommended Research in the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:
- Students of Public HealthSeptember 27, 2023Call for Nominations: Students Who Rocked Public Health in 2023
- JPHMP Direct VoicesJuly 6, 2023Dr. Katie Schenk Is Now on Substack
- Students of Public HealthJanuary 23, 2023Students Who Rocked Public Health 2022
- Students of Public HealthDecember 1, 2022Deadline Extended to Nominate a Student Who Rocked Public Health in 2022