Practical Playbook: Community Partnerships Improving Health
Since its inception in 2013, the Practical Playbook initiative has provided tools, guidance, and resources that have helped create more than 1,000 programs and more than 600 partnerships among public health, primary care, and others to improve population health.
View this new video to learn more about the impact of the initiative, a partnership between Duke University School of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Health Resources & Service Administration (HRSA), and the de Beaumont Foundation.
More Practical Playbook Resources:
- Practical Playbook — Tips and lessons for healthcare/public health partnerships that work
- New “Practical Playbook” Provides Roadmap to Improve Population Health
- Practical Playbook Videos
Recommended Research in the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:
- HRSA's Investment in Public Health2021.09.28Podcast: The Unique Role (and Challenges) of the Preventive Medicine Workforce
- JPHMP Direct Voices2021.08.09Resources to Help Schools Promote COVID-19 Vaccination
- Big Cities Health Coalition2021.06.30How Health Departments Are Addressing Substance Use Disorder and Overdose During a Pandemic
- Healthy People 20302021.06.16Podcast: Law and Policy as Tools in Healthy People 2030