Register today! PHAB Webinar – Thursday, January 30th, 2 pm – 3 pm ET
The Benefits to Counties: Public Health Department Accreditation
PHAB Webinar – Thursday, January 30th, 2 pm – 3 pm ET
Strong public health departments engaged in effective community partnerships make all communities healthier places to live, work, learn, and play. On this webinar, leaders from PHAB and the National Association of Counties (NACo) will join in a discussion of the numerous benefits accreditation brings to counties across the nation, and county leaders will share insights into their own counties’ journeys toward achieving accreditation. Presenters include Paul Kuehnert, President & CEO, PHAB; Jessica Kronstadt, Director of Research and Evaluation, PHAB; Mary Jo McGuire, Commissioner, Ramsey County, Minn.; and Carol Moehrle, District Director, Idaho North Central Public Health District.
Read the latest posts on Public Health Accreditation in our monthly blog series, “Focus on Accreditation and Innovation“
- How Has the Field Responded to the 2012 Report on Public Health Financing?
- Help Shape the Future of Public Health: Revisiting the 10 Essential Public Health Services
- Health Department Accreditation, Not Just a One-Time Recognition
- The Impact of Public Health Accreditation
- May/June 2018 – Volume 24 – Supplement 3, Impact of Public Health Accreditation
- JPHMP Direct Voices2021.08.09Resources to Help Schools Promote COVID-19 Vaccination
- Big Cities Health Coalition2021.06.30How Health Departments Are Addressing Substance Use Disorder and Overdose During a Pandemic
- Healthy People 20302021.06.16Podcast: Law and Policy as Tools in Healthy People 2030
- HRSA's Investment in Public Health2021.05.18Video Q&A — Preventive Medicine for Rural America: Why More Training Programs Must Be Here