Register today! PHAB Webinar – Thursday, January 30th, 2 pm – 3 pm ET
The Benefits to Counties: Public Health Department Accreditation
PHAB Webinar – Thursday, January 30th, 2 pm – 3 pm ET
Strong public health departments engaged in effective community partnerships make all communities healthier places to live, work, learn, and play. On this webinar, leaders from PHAB and the National Association of Counties (NACo) will join in a discussion of the numerous benefits accreditation brings to counties across the nation, and county leaders will share insights into their own counties’ journeys toward achieving accreditation. Presenters include Paul Kuehnert, President & CEO, PHAB; Jessica Kronstadt, Director of Research and Evaluation, PHAB; Mary Jo McGuire, Commissioner, Ramsey County, Minn.; and Carol Moehrle, District Director, Idaho North Central Public Health District.
Read the latest posts on Public Health Accreditation in our monthly blog series, “Focus on Accreditation and Innovation“
- How Has the Field Responded to the 2012 Report on Public Health Financing?
- Help Shape the Future of Public Health: Revisiting the 10 Essential Public Health Services
- Health Department Accreditation, Not Just a One-Time Recognition
- The Impact of Public Health Accreditation
- May/June 2018 – Volume 24 – Supplement 3, Impact of Public Health Accreditation
- Students of Public Health2022.01.14Students Who Rocked Public Health 2021
- APHA HA Section2021.12.29Health Administration Research for the Future: Building on 5 Years of Progress
- APHA HA Section2021.12.27A Conversation with 2021 Research to Practice Award Winner Soumya Upadhyay
- New Issues2021.12.22Perspective Transformation on Structural Racism: Learning to See Racism