CDC Video: Emerging Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea
Emerging Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea: What’s New and What Now? – Medscape – Mar 06, 2017
Dr. Gail Bolan, director for the Division of STD Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention outlines the latest developments in efforts to fight drug-resistant gonorrhea. As part of its CDC Expert Commentary series on Medscape, Bolan offers advice for responding to the issue while safeguarding patients. Watch the video and read the full article here.
Read More on Related Topics in the Journal of Public Health Management & Practice:*
- Assessing Different Partner Notification Methods for Assuring Partner Treatment for Gonorrhea: Looking for the Best Mix of Options
- Applying Clinical and Public Health Research to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Supporting Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Adolescents: Perspectives From Commercial and Medicaid Health Plans
*Articles may require a subscription to JPHMP or purchase.
- Featured2022.05.06NACCHO Releases the 2020 Forces of Change Report
- Current Issue2022.04.07Supporting Success: ASTHO’s Strategies for Reducing Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Highly Cited2022.03.15Hot Paper Award and Highly Cited Trophy
- Current Issue2022.03.14Research Report Summaries from the March 2022 Issue