CDC Video: Emerging Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea
Emerging Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea: What’s New and What Now? – Medscape – Mar 06, 2017
Dr. Gail Bolan, director for the Division of STD Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention outlines the latest developments in efforts to fight drug-resistant gonorrhea. As part of its CDC Expert Commentary series on Medscape, Bolan offers advice for responding to the issue while safeguarding patients. Watch the video and read the full article here.
Read More on Related Topics in the Journal of Public Health Management & Practice:*
- Assessing Different Partner Notification Methods for Assuring Partner Treatment for Gonorrhea: Looking for the Best Mix of Options
- Applying Clinical and Public Health Research to Prevent Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Supporting Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Adolescents: Perspectives From Commercial and Medicaid Health Plans
*Articles may require a subscription to JPHMP or purchase.
- Big Cities Health Coalition2021.06.30How Health Departments Are Addressing Substance Use Disorder and Overdose During a Pandemic
- Announcements2021.06.21AcademyHealth Call for Nominations
- Healthy People 20302021.06.16Podcast: Law and Policy as Tools in Healthy People 2030
- HRSA's Investment in Public Health2021.05.18Video Q&A — Preventive Medicine for Rural America: Why More Training Programs Must Be Here